martes, 5 de noviembre de 2013

Long time ago

It was a long time ago since my last post. I have to say that I made a lot of things.
Since October I have been doing an Internship in Upstream. Here I work in a real project for an startup. Thilo teaches me. Upstream is located in the coworking space co-up, where I can meet a lot of software engineers and also go to very interesting meetings.
In the project I have been working with Ruby, Rails, Rspec, Capybara and Git (very dangerous ;) ). I have used webmock to test the service that uses the API of Mailchimp, the gem gibbon for Mailchimp, the gem icalendar and also I modified the task precompile for assets.
While I go to co-up I read a book that Thilo gave me: Practical Object-Oriented Design in Ruby by Sandi Metz.
After working I practice Rails in the project buzonciudadano with some friends ( elmendalerenda, pedrogimenez and semurat ), or I continue reading the Rspec book.

I also study about other lenguajes, for example, I installed today Pyenv in my local machine. Pyenv is a Python version management as rvm is for Ruby.
Today I tried to create my first application in Heroku but it doesn't get the Ruby version 1.9.3 that I have in my project although I modified my Gemfile with this ruby version. I'll solve that another day.

See you!







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario